If you are unable to attend the festival and wish to resell your ticket(s), you can do so via our official resale platform.
Go to the official resale platform
Create an account & confirm e-mail address
Enter ticket barcode & determine the price (maximum price = original price)
Put ticket on sale
You don’t pay any fees as a salesman. However there is a 25€ fee to be paid by the new purchaser. This means that the new purchaser pays the ticket price requested by you as well as an additional fee of 25€.
As soon as your ticket has been sold via the official Resale platform, your ticket including the barcode becomes invalid and the new buyer receives a new ticket with a new barcode. This process cannot be undone! Once your ticket has been sold, you will be notified by email and the amount will be paid to you via the same payment method used for your order. You as the original ticket holder will no longer have access to the tickets. This is the only way the new owner can be sure that the tickets belong to him.
Note: The Resale platform can only be used by Seetickets (Paylogic) customers. Guests with guest list tickets are not able to sell their tickets here.
If you are unable to attend the festival and would like to pass on your already personalized ticket to a friend or acquaintance, you can transfer your ticket to another person via Ticket Transfer. You can do this via the personalization page.
- Click on the "Order Status" or "Personalize" button in the order confirmation email.
- On the personalization page, the option "Transfer" appears, under which all personalized tickets of the order are listed.
- Select "Transfer" and click on "Next". Now you can enter the email address of the person who is to perform the ticket transfer (and pays for it).
- The selected person will now receive a link via email to perform the transfer.
- Enter the payment data of the ticket recipient. After clicking on "Confirm" the payment will be executed.
- After the payment has been completed, the ticket data of the new ticket holder can be re-entered via the "Personalize" button.
As soon as the ticket transfer has been completed, the recipient receives a new ticket with a new barcode. The barcode of the original ticket becomes invalid after the transfer.
Please note, however, that as the original purchaser of the ticket, you retain the rights to the order and continue to be the contact person for the order. Therefore, only give the ticket to someone you are in contact with.