At the Airbeat One Festival you can only pay cashless at the festival and camping ground for e.g. food, drinks, merchandise articles and so on. All of that will be handled by your wristband.
What are your advantages?
- No cash, which you could loose
- No mistakes getting wrong change back
- Shorter waiting times at the shops, counters & checkpoints
- quick and easy payment process
- Every transaction will be saved online and you can reconstruct them afterward
- Receipts can be downloaded online
- Charge of the wristband with every amount at any time possible
- Online refund of remaining money after the festival
- One wristband for everything!
Where do I get my Cashless wristband?
You exchange your ticket on site for a free wristband at the check-ins/festival box offices.
How do I load my Cashless wristband with money?
There are several possibilities:
1. you can already load your ticket with credit here before the festival. For this you have to enter your barcode of the festival ticket and choose an amount you want to load on your ticket. When you scan your ticket, the credit on it will be loaded onto your chip and you can pay with it on site.
2. you can top up your Cashless wristband at the festival or camping area with cash or card payment at any time. The top-up stations are marked in the FestivalGuide. You can find one cash machine at the Main Camping 1 near the check-in and the other one on the festival area at the TopUp stations (Ferris wheel).
Get credit without logging in?
By using the 14-digit number printed on the back of your chip, you can check your current credit balance in the portal at any time. You don't have to register for this, you can skip this step with "Skip login, I'll sign up later". You can also check your balance at any time at all cash registers.
What happens if the band or chip is broken and cannot be read? Or you have lost your band?
The GET support team will help you with questions and problems on site (at the CashlessTroubleshoot) and of course before and after the festival. Please write down your chip number & PIN or take a picture of it. You can find the location of the Troubleshoot in the Guide.
What are the fees?
When you activate your band for the first time, there is a one-time activation fee of 3€ when you top up credit. There is no charge for refunds. If you don't want to activate your wristband, you have the possibility to pay with credit card at a counter on the festival area.
How do I get my money back?
If you still have remaining money on your wristband after the festival, you can transfer the money back online through your account. You can submit your application as of Wednesday, July 19. The first payments will then begin on Monday, July 24. Money will be transferred two times a week. On your account you can see every payment and charge. You can also download receipts.
If you do need cash, we have set up two locations where you can withdraw cash. One location is on the Main Camping 1 near the CheckIn and the other one is on the festival area at the TopUp stations, directly at the Ferris wheel.
You pay a deposit on every cup you get at the bar. This deposit will be deducted from your wristband together with your drink.
The maximum number of cups that can be returned depends on the number of paid cups.