- There are absolutely no glass bottles allowed on the complete Airbeat One area. Please make sure to decant glass bottles before your arrival. Please keep in mind that the campsite is located on an operating airfield and the risk of accidents due to neglected glass fragments after the festival is too high. Therefore we ask you to completely abstain from bringing glass bottles. Excluded are cosmetic products. There will be checks by our security staff at the entrance and the whole camp site. Our security will collect all kinds of glass bottles and bins and dispose them. Once you have entered the camp site, there is no way of getting these things back or to bring them out of the area.
- Shishas are allowed on the camping area but only if they have an acryl glass bowl.
In the past some terrible accidents happened at different festivals by using gas cartridges.Because of that we need to adjust our regulations regarding the topic.Please take the new rules into account and tell our security personnel on site, if there are violations to this, to keep everything as safe as possible for all guests.At the campsite only gas cartridges up to 450 grams with vent/gas-lock-system according to EN 417:2012 are allowed.Gas cartridge and gas cooker need to be produced by the same manufacturer.Gas cartridges to pierce are only allowed, if the cartridge is secured with a gas lock system.Campers may be equipped with the amount and type of gas cylinders stated in the admission, as long as the vehicle is licensed and the gas system has a recent acceptance badge.The inspection period of the gas cylinders may not be exceeded.The gas cylinders need to remain at the place inside the vehicle.Even if there are any outgoing gas valves at the vehicle, they may not be used.Any violation of the safety instructions will lead to the expulsion of the vehicle and the driver.
- The following objects are prohibited on the entire area: fireworks, animals, drugs, weapons and weapon-like items (e.g. slingshots, baseball bats, etc.), and all kind of objects that may be classified by our security team as dangerous. There will be checks at all entrances. The use of dry ice is not allowed.
Exceptional weather conditions
- Please take a look at the weather forecast before you pack your camping gear. We will also inform you about the local weather forecast via all our communication channels. During thunderstorm/storm we ask you to secure all tents and pavilions and stay in your cars. In the car you are also safe from lightning. Please help each other and take your neighbour campers into your car if needed. In case of excessive hot weather, please do not forget to drink a lot of water! Free water points are available on the campsite. Please take care of your neighbour campers and contact our security or first-aid staff immediately in case of any emergency.
BBQ & open fire
- BBQ is allowed on the camp sites. We do not allow any open fires. We ask you to take care while doing your BBQ and not to endanger any of your neighbor campers. Please only use solid wood type fire starters. Gasoline, alcohol and other flammable liquids are prohibited. Please always keep your BBQ grill supervised and properly extinguished when leaving the camp. Don’t put any hot coal onto the grass! In case of exceptional weather conditions, such as storm or extreme heat, BBQs can be prohibited for a short time. In case of fire, please inform the next security.
Please also note our information on electricity & aggregation.